Today, we introduce the case of mold removal that requied ripping off the wallpapers because the mold came from behind the wallpaper.
Location : Setagaya-ku, Tokyo
Building type: Apartment building 7th floor
Observation at On-site investigation : For one room (6 tatami-mats size (=10.9m2))
Lots of black mold were found on almost every surface and corner on the north-side wall in the room. Percentage of moisture contents of wall were really high because of dew fomation under less ventilation. Roots of the mold seem to come from behind the wallpaper.
Recommendation : At least – removing all wallpapers and then killing mold hypha directly on the bare wall surface. Heating up and dehydrating walls.
Quotation: 96,530 Yen (Not including sales tax)
– Ripping wallpaper off
– Killing Mold by using MIST1 solution for all surface (Ceiling, floor, 3 side of wall, closet door)
-dehydrating of walls
– Putting up wallpaper
– Sterilization in the room
– Antibacterial and mold -proofing coting
The client accepted our recommendation.
-Ripping the all wall paper off
*you can see lots of mold spots behind the wall paper and the bare wall..
– Spraying MIST 1 (Killing mold chemical solution)
* Ceiling, walls are all sprayed and brushed by using MIST 1
* Floor, Door, Closet doors, Lighting are all wiped by using MIST 1
– Drying out by using heater and blower
Hours : 5 hours
Thank you for choosing MIST and ALLONE!
If you need any help about MOLD cleaning, please contact us anytime!